ALICE Technologies is the world’s first AI construction simulation and optimization platform. We leverage the computational power of AI to generate the best schedules and solutions for complex projects at each stage of the project lifecycle, from bidding, to preconstruction and through execution. With ALICE, contractors and owners can bid, plan, and build more effectively. When a project team uses ALICE, they are able to drastically reduce risk of delay or cost overrun, while accelerating construction durations by an average of 16.2% and reducing labor costs by 14.7%, resulting in millions of dollars in savings. ALICE works with leading contractors to solve their most pressing construction challenges on some of the most complex projects in the world such as bridges, roadways, tunnels, solar farms, and high rise buildings.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful deployment and usage of ALICE on construction projects. You’ll begin by scoping and planning the projects with the customer, and then serve as project manager and technical advisor throughout the project engagement. On a typical day you’ll help customers solve high value challenges, such as determining the optimal crew mix needed to finish building a bridge ahead of schedule.
You will interface with construction professionals including executives, consultants, project managers, schedulers, superintendents, project engineers, and BIM/VDC resources from the world’s largest construction and engineering firms, as well as owners and developers. This is a high profile role that is critical to the growth of our customer base and company. As a project manager you will develop a unique industry expertise as you work alongside our clients and learn to build a wide range of projects.
We are looking for people who are passionate about innovating and want to help transform the way the world builds to reduce cost and waste on projects. If you enjoy flexing the mental muscle to define a new product category and have the experience to be an early-stage customer success professional who believes in making people's lives better with software, we would love to meet you.
- Provide implementation services, best practices and support to customers
- Scope and plan ALICE implementation projects
- Onboard and train new customers
- Serve as a proactive trusted technical advisor to deeply understand customers and their needs
- Partner with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Be the voice of the customer to advocate and influence the product roadmap
- 5+ years of construction management experience, preferably as a scheduler, estimator, or project manager on projects over $100MM in size
- Deep knowledge of the construction project lifecycle
- Experience with 4D planning
- Experience with BIM and 3D modeling software (Autodesk, Revit, Navisworks, etc) is helpful
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills to identify, report on and provide creating solutions to customer challenges
- Technical aptitude and deep curiosity to quickly get up to speed on ALICE’s technology offering, with an ability to understand complex technical needs and provide a vision for how ALICE solves customer problems
- Strong communication and project management skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to do what it takes to make our customers successful
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally for on-site projects
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Fluent English - speaking and writing. Additional languages such as French, German, Spanish or Japanese nice to have as well.
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, well-funded early stage team and as such, you will have an outsized impact on our company, our product, and our future
- We are growing quickly, which means there is plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we are here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- Health Insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
- And other perks