ALICE Technologies is the world’s first artificial intelligence platform that understands construction. ALICE empowers the world's pre-eminent construction teams with the ability to explore millions of different construction plans and answer “what if” scenarios on the fly for the first time ever. With ALICE, contractors and owners can plan, bid, and build more effectively, reducing construction durations by an average of 16.2% and labor costs by 14.7% (e.g., $30M in labor-cost savings on a typical $500M project). Our first-of-its-kind technology was recently named one of the 7 most striking construction technology innovations of 2018.
As a key member of ALICE’s team, you will be responsible for owning ALICE’s persona definition, messaging, positioning, sales enablement, and thought leadership platform. You will be the driving force behind our customer acquisition and growth by understanding the full customer lifecycle, crafting and evolving our corporate and product messaging and positioning as we enter new geographies and grow our global customer base.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, sales, and customer success teams to help support our pre-sales and post-sale efforts with well-strategized sales collateral and product positioning. You will interface frequently with top executives from the world’s largest construction and engineering firms, owners and developers, along with potential technology partners and our founder / CEO. This high profile role will be one of the most visible representations of ALICE to the marketplace.
If you enjoy flexing the mental muscle to define and dominate a new product category who is also passionate about making people's lives better with software, we would love to meet you.
Your Day-to-Day at ALICE Technologies:
- Refine and grow ALICE’s branding & awareness in the marketplace with differentiated product positioning and thought leadership supported by content releases (blogs, PR), conference attendance and other relevant marketing activities
- Continually evolve ALICE’s corporate and product messaging, with a keen eye towards persona-based messaging and positioning, and communicate this with the ALICE team
- Collaborate with our Sales organization to refine and improve our product pitch & supporting sales collateral (e.g., case studies, value prop positioning)
- Create and evolve a robust view of the overall customer lifecycle
- Work with our Customer Success team to develop strong referenceable customers and communicate their stories to the market
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product, lifecycle, or brand marketing at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Strategically minded, with a strong bias towards execution
- Hands-on and scrappy: comfortable being a team of 1 and dealing with ambiguity, getting your hands dirty, betting on bold new experiments, and prioritizing and implementing your own ideas when needed
- Excellent communication, influential and presentation skills at senior management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams at various levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate complex people dynamics and politics on the client-side
- Coachability & humility - you’re a fast learner willing to digest information from some of the world’s top AI & construction experts
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or related field
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, well-funded early-stage team and as such, you will have an outsized impact on our company, our product, and our future
- We’re growing quickly, which means there is plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we’re here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- Flexible vacation policy
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
Compensation: Base salary and equity (plus benefits)
Location: Menlo Park (1 minute walk from Menlo Park Caltrain); remote work OK