ABOUT ALICE TECHNOLOGIES
ALICE Technologies is the world’s first artificial intelligence platform that understands construction. ALICE empowers the world's pre-eminent construction teams with the ability to explore millions of different construction plans and answer “what if” scenarios on the fly. With ALICE, contractors and owners can plan, bid, and build more effectively, reducing construction durations by an average of 16.2% and labor costs by 14.7% (e.g., $30M in labor-cost savings on a typical $500M project). We’re backed by leading Venture Capital firms including Merus Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, and our first-of-its-kind technology was named one of the seven most striking construction technology innovations of 2018.
- Work closely with the Head of Product on defining the product vision and roadmap.
- Work with customers and customer success team to conduct interviews, site visits to identify emerging needs and product gaps.
- Break epics down into user stories, define feature requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work with heads of product and engineering to ensure product backlog is well maintained, containing a healthy mix of long term roadmap, customer requests, and engineering items.
- Work with design team on refining prototypes and feature ideas.
- Work with engineering team to coordinate and track solution specifications and make prioritization calls when needed.
- Manage and scope sprints.
- BS and/or MS in Civil engineering or construction background, engineering, Operations Research or other STEM field. (BONUS: Computer science background)
- 3-5 years in product management with demonstrated experience defining and launching SaaS products.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies in an Agile - Scrum development environment.
- Experience working with collaboration tools like Jira, Github, Slack etc.
- Roll up the sleeve mentality to get the job done.
- Ardent team player and comfortable with fast paced, highly dynamic environments.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, early stage team that is growing quickly with plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we’re here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining artificial intelligence (AI) product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- We teach our innovative scheduling tool and methods at Stanford, ETH Zurich and other universities around the world, breeding a new generation of construction project managers.
- On top of a standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.), we provide additional benefits including free snacks, drinks, and lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Our office is located 1 minute walking distance from the Menlo Park Caltrain station, making commuting easy.
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity, which is part of the compensation for all employees