ALICE Technologies is the world’s first artificial intelligence platform that understands construction. ALICE empowers the world's pre-eminent construction teams with the ability to explore millions of different construction plans and answer “what if” scenarios on the fly for the first time ever. With ALICE, contractors and owners can plan, bid, and build more effectively, reducing construction durations by an average of 16.2% and labor costs by 14.7% (e.g., $30M in labor-cost savings on a typical $500M project). Our first-of-its-kind technology was recently named one of the 7 most striking construction technology innovations of 2018.
As a key member of ALICE’s team, you will be responsible for ALICE’s creating and executing on ALICE’s Demand Generation strategy, including account-based marketing, digital marketing, and event marketing. You will be the driving force behind our customer acquisition and go-to-market as we enter and grow in new geographies. Your primary metric will be qualified sales pipeline.
You will help support our pre and post-sale efforts with a clear view of the customer lifecycle and the tactics we need at each stage to drive growth. You’ll set strategy, but you’ll also operate as a team of one and roll up your sleeves and execute on these programs. You’ll work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, sales and customer success teams; reporting directly to the CEO. You will interface frequently with top executives from the world’s largest construction and engineering firms, owners and developers, along with potential technology partners and our founder / CEO. This high profile role will be one of the most visible representations of ALICE to the marketplace.
Your Day-to-Day at ALICE Technologies:
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to define the Demand Generation program mix for ALICE, including digital marketing campaigns, events, and outbound campaigns
- Define and maintain ALICE’s target accounts and collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to determine the right mix of outreach strategies for each one
- Build and execute on a Content Marketing program that will help to drive pipeline and market awareness for ALICE
- Own ALICE’s sales and marketing operational systems including Salesforce and Marketing Automation System
- Facilitate innovation and ideation: bring new ideas and uncover new tactics to take advantage of novel growth opportunities
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, content marketing, or sales development roles, with Enterprise SaaS company experience preferred
- Exceptional understanding of building and scaling paid and organic user acquisition channels
- Strong understanding of Account-Based Marketing frameworks and tactics
- Familiarity with events marketing and how to drive strong ROI from marketing events
- Hands-on and scrappy: comfortable being a team of one, dealing with ambiguity, getting your hands dirty, comfortable betting on bold new experiments, prioritizing, and implementing your own ideas when needed
- Excellent communication, influential and presentation skills at senior management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams at various levels of the organization
- Coachability & humility - you’re a fast learner willing to digest information from some of the world’s top AI & construction experts
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, well-funded early stage team and as such, you will have an outsized impact on our company, our product, and our future
- We’re growing quickly, which means there is plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we’re here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- Flexible vacation policy
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
Compensation: Base salary and equity (plus benefits)
Location: Menlo Park (1 minute walk from Menlo Park Caltrain); remote work OK