ALICE Technologies is the world’s first AI construction simulation and optimization platform. We leverage AI's computational power to generate the best schedules and solutions for complex projects at each stage of the project lifecycle, from bidding to preconstruction and through execution. ALICE enables contractors and owners to bid, plan, and build more effectively.
By using ALICE, project teams can significantly reduce the risk of delay or cost overrun, while accelerating construction durations, resulting in millions of dollars in savings. ALICE collaborates with leading contractors to tackle their most pressing construction challenges on some of the world's most complex projects, such as bridges, roadways, tunnels, solar farms, and high-rise buildings.
- Big bonus: Experience in Graphic design, 3D visualsation, and vector graphics.
- Conduct interviews with both internal and external customers, as well as quantitative prototype tests and qualitative usability tests to analyze and improve upon current workflows.
- Work collaboratively with product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure a cohesive user experience throughout the product.
- Lead information sharing from external sources, Design Reviews, and other design processes to improve Design Culture.
- You will report to a Design leader and contribute to the Alice Design System, update journey maps, maintain personas, work on new features, Design Growth, and proactively improve Accessibility and Usability.
- 3+ years of design experience working in mid-level role or higher.
- Bachelor degree in Design or similar field.
- Demonstrated portfolio case study of designing SaaS products utilizing research, wire-framing, UI, and UX methodologies.
- Worked in a design/product team.
- Strong visual skills in Figma and other visual tools.
- Able to conduct customer interviews, quantitative prototype tests, and qualitative usability tests.
- Roll up sleeve’s mentality to get the job done.
- Team player and comfortable with fast paced, highly dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent English writing, presentation, and communication skills.
Why work at ALICE?
- We are a well-funded worldwide team, which means that you will have an outsized impact on our company, product, and future.
- This is an amazing chance for both professional and personal growth, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
- We're creating an innovative and category-defining product in one of the world's most significant and largest industries.
- As part of our compensation package, we believe in sharing our success in the form of equity with all employees.
- We also offer other awesome perks, such as free work lunch and travel opportunities!
Pay Range: $70-75k/year